Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Great showing for our 1st Annual VOCL Voter Awareness Clinic and Candidate Forum

I want to thank all the candidates that supported this event by attending. It was great for you to have taken the time to show up. I want to thank Jay and Karen Sorah, Darrel, Leann and Josh Russell, Pastor Joe Bruce and my wife Amy for all the support and all the things you did to make this a success. I want to thank the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and the Azle News for their attendance. I want to thank all the people that came to learn more about the voting process and I hope you it was informative for you.

Candidates in Attendance:
Larry Kilgore
Phil King
Deeia Beck
Barcus "Barc" Hunter
George Conley
Barry Bobo
Richard Pettigrew
Jerry Mitchell
Keith Springfield
Clint Hall
Larry Lippincott
Marjorie King

2 comments:

Joshua R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshua R said...

I have more info available on my Blog here.

Joshua R