Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Incentive to help raise money for Huckabee

I sent out an email, asking for help raising money for Gov. Huckabee. I made the offer for any business owner that personally, because a business or corporation can't donate to a political candidate, so personally contribute $250 or more to Gov. Huckabee's campaign using my Huckabee Ranger Code of R1702, I would advertise their business on my race car that is raced here in the DFW Metroplex. The bigger the donation, the bigger the spot on the car. I will get none of this money and you get advertising out of it. My spots start at $250, that is why I chose that number. He needs $10,000,000 by Super Tuesday, February 5th.

Let's do our part and show Gov. Huckabee we appreciate his unwavering stance on the issues.

Link to contribution: https://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Contribute.Home&r=1702

Thanks, Jon

No comments: